Hold the wheel and drive..

It's been a while since I post any entry on songs isn't it? Yup, there's always videos on songs but I never actually wrote anything about the song for the past months or so.



Anyway, have you been to any self motivation seminar or anything like that? Music has always been an important part of the process. They use music to build the atmosphere of the event. They use music to lift up your spirit. They even have songs that could build your motivation.

I think the most popular song in any motivation session that I've seen, heard or been to would be R Kelly's 'I believe I can Fly' from Space Jam Movie's Original Soundtrack. Maybe because the words are simple enough for anybody to understand it.

But I got another theory in self motivation. Before you 'believe you can fly' or before you believe that 'you can touch the sky', I think the first thing that anybody need to have is the to take control of your life and not to be steered by anybody else.

So, to those who need to lift up your motivation. Before you listen to R Kelly's song. I want you to listen to this song by Incubus.

Its driven me before, it seems to be the way
That everyone else get around
Lately, Im beginning to find that when I drive myself, my light is found


Now, take the steering and YOU DRIVE!!

END
p.s At the very least, you decide the speed limit. You decide the direction. That's good enough.

Comments