I find it hard to take..

I'm not really a morning person. The past weeks saw me driving early in the morning towards the city. No, I'm not employed to anybody. And NO, my business does not start that early. But as I drive along through the traffic. What I saw is a very sad situation.



Lesson learned from observation. You see people hustling their way to work every morning. Having to bear to ridiculous traffic jam as if they'll gain huge profit by doing that. Having to leave for work early so that they can pay the expensive monthly installments to a home they barely spend time in. (Oh I forgot, these houses are meant for them to enjoy when they old and useless to the corporation OR handicapped and forced to retire early)

Now, give yourself a chance and think about your future.

1.Will the increase to cost of living be lower than the increase of your monthly salary?

2, If not, then will your work permits you to have extra time to look for a permanent extra income?

3. If that's not possible, if you work really hard, with full dedication and efficiency, will you be promoted to a higher position with salary increment that suits that responsibility added to the post?

HERE'S a question most HR people would love to ask in a job interview..

'Where would you be in 5 years time?' OR 'How do you look at yourself in the next 5 years?'

I would love to add a few questions before you answer that...

Would the career development that you imagine you'll reach in 5 years gives you the life freedom that you deserve to get? Can you just walk off the office in an instant as soon as you got a message saying your family member is warded? Can you do you work from home because your kid is having fever?

If most of your answer is either NO, Not sure or maybe 'I think so..'.. then forget it. That dream career of yours cannot save your own life except if the problem is work significant.

I'm sorry.. Truth hurts but that does not mean there's no way out.

Drop your ego, put aside the arrogance and open yourself to possibilities.. Once you're ready, we can discussed about it further.

Until that happened. This is a song for you..

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow



ENJOY THE VIDEO


END
p.s On the 50th year of independence, I would love to see at least 50 people having a true life freedom. Don't ask me how I would do it.. I think I will achieve that by year end.

Comments