I wish I wish I wish...

It's been a long silence away from blogging. It's also a hell of mind disturbing week. Nazrin, the little boy who is missing since 2nd April is still nowhere to be found. Too many happy mments to come soon and yet major hiccups still manage to get it a way to make sure those moments won't happen. AND.. it's Friday the 13th...



Now I wish I could do something.. Unfortunately, until that particular day arrived.. I'm just as useless as I've always been..

SO, wish me the best. May I live to see all my dreams come true. I'll fight if I have to.

For now, I can just wish. Following the advise of Eddie Vedder..

I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun
I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on
I wish I was the pedal brake that you depended on
I wish I was the verb 'to trust' and never let you down

I wish I was a radio song, the one that you turned up
I wish...
I wish...


END
p.s Wish all of you.. a VERY WONDERFUL WEEKEND

Comments