Makes you wonder how the world keeps turning..

Alhamdullillah, Nazrin or famously known as Yin was found last Saturday thanks to all the help and mostly prayers from the mass public. (I'm sure mass prayers make a huge difference on the effort)



Alhamdulillah, we have seen another result of congregation taken place before our eyes. When we all out our intention as one unit. When we work as a one full heartedly. When we care about others more than we care about ourself as an individuals, things will turn out great and more than what we actually expected.

Things did progress to the better the past few weeks. There are little hiccups along the way but, as you work together towards a single goal. Progress does have it's way to exist.

My sentiment to share here, NEVER LIVE ALONE. As the saying 'No Man is An Island' is definitely true. Seek to live in a community. It does not have to be a huge group. Just a handful of people who really care about one another will do for a start.

In a group that cares, any dreams will be a reality. No single problem is too hard to handle.

Trust me on this. I've seen many of such right before my own eyes. And if you've never experience it before, come to me and I'll show you that it does exists.

I'm gonna touch the sky
And I spread these wings and fly
I ain't here to play
I'm gonna live my life everyday



First rule to all that... NEVER LOSE HOPE TO LIVE.

END

Comments