You wanna make a memory?

Anybody heard the new single by Bon Jovi? It's called 'Make A Memory'. I think I first heard the song when I glance through American Idol while preparing to go out that night.



I have to say Bon Jovi never failed to fascinates me with his ideas on the words for all his singles. I mean, it makes you think about the life you're living at the moment and how you want it to be remembered. Not by the mass public but by the yourself and those who are close to you.

How would you want to remember about your past? How would you want your story to be told to your children and grandchildren?

Most importantly, How would you like your present to be related to what you have done in the past?

I guess Bon Jovi have a point. It's how you 'Make A Memory' at present time that determines how you look at it in the future.

So if you think that your life at present is not that great for a memory. Maybe it's time to plan ahead. Go on.. Dare to dream.. Have guts to walk your dreams.. MAKE A MEMORY.

If you go now, I'll understand
If you stay, hey, I've got a plan
We're gonna make a memory
You wanna steal a piece of time
You can sing the melody to me
And I can write a couple of lines



Bon Jovi's new album 'LOST HIGHWAY' will be in stores 19th June 2007.

END
p.s Is it too hard to believe that you are greater than what you think you are? Let me show you the way...

Comments