Broken Promises??

This has been a shocking mind opening week for me. It has also been a Robert T. Kiyosaki week for me as well.



I've read a few of his book before. I've heard a lot of his talks and quotes. As much as I agree to all his tips and pointers in having financial freedom. This video somehow shocked my thoughts.

Yes, almost all of us are thought to study hard, get good grades, secure a good job. SECURE.. that's the keyword. IS IT?

Watch the video and give it a thought. If it can happen in the US administration system. How can it not affect ours?

Securing your future with a stable JOB? JOB is only J-ust O-ver B-roke.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR YOUR OWN SAKE?

Good luck with the 'secured life' of yours..
END
p.s Hey, you can choose to be in denial and sing que sera sera if you want..

Comments