And I wish that I could make it better..

I think all motivators and life-coaches have one thing in common.. No matter what are their techniques and success theories would be, they will all tell you to be daring to face a few failures along the way.



Failure is not a bad thing. It is a part of the process for anybody to grow and be better. The problem is, most people see failure as a situation rather than a process. End up, they don't dare to face the challenges, they thought they would permanently stay in failure and worst still, the moment they saw failure coming, they turn back and return to where they started without trying to give a fight.

I don't blame them. We are thought in this world that 'FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION'. Most of the time, those people who told us that did not even understand what they are saying.

Yes, it is not an option. But nobody tells us that in order for us not to have it as an option, we need to face it and get it over and done with.

Now, why am I rambling about this? I see too many people tend to give up when they see a slight glimpse of what they think could be a failure. I see too many people start fighting each other when they see there's a possibility of failure when all they need to do is to stay together and fight to overcome the failure.

The more I see it, the more I think about how else can I get people to understand why not to panic. The more I think the less sleep I will get from my already insomniac stage of sleep. The less sleep, would then make my body and my mind exhausted and I might end up having the possibilities of seeing another parallel universe.. either by hallucination or by being dead. (hey, this is a positive statement.. OK.)

So, since we already know this wonderful world is not as bad as the media wants us to believe. Every time you face difficulties in life, try slowing down your pace, take a deep breath and then tackle the issues, not the people within the issues.

Most important, without failure.. there's no such thing as success. An illusion of success is still not a success.

And I know that it's a wonderful world
But I cant feel it right now,
I thought I was doing well but I just want to cry now,
Well I know that its a wonderful world from the sky down to the sea,
but I can only see when you're here, here with me.


END
p.s Unlearning what false info you've been fed is not easy.. you just need stay focus..

Comments