For World Peace!! (insert hand waves HERE)..

This entry should be short, sweet and simple...

I would like to take the opportunity to our neighboring brothers and sisters of Singapore a wonderful HAPPY NATIONAL DAY. I do hope it's time to put our similarities into focus rather than our differences.



I would want to put a video that relates dearly to all Singaporeans but I'm having difficulties in choosing which video that could bring a smile to all of you.



So, I'll just put up 2 videos. One of which even the people in JB might be able to sing along for it's regular opening on Singapore TV. Another is a altered lyrics to a song by Billy Joel that was creatively written by a Singaporean.. in a very Singaporean way..

HAPPY 42nd NATIONAL DAY SINGAPORE.


END
p.s Why I do this? For WORLD PEACE!! what else??

Comments