Trivia : Are you 'experienced' enough to know??

OK, It's 5:14am. It's a Sunday Morning and I'm not sure why I end up waking up this early.

Last night, we had our usual home party with all partners and friends. The event went on great. The food was excellent (Mak Yan is definitely the caterer you want to have for your event)

Above everything else was a conversation with a few senior partners. They mentioned about taking the journey with all your heart into business. I was amazed on how a commitment from the heart will take anybody far than they can imagine.

I mean, I know for a fact all that is true. Most of it, I learn about it from books and stories of a living person that I never met. This time, the person themselves tell you about their experiences passionately.

By giving your whole heart to what you dream of, you'll move forward. You will face your own fear and obstacles right in the eyes and take on every risk one at a time. You will not stop at nothing.

The more you do that, the more experiences you'll get. With more experiences, you'll notice at once, anything that seems familiar to do. In less of the time than other people..



Oh, too many info on a Sunday Morning.. I'll end it here. But, before that.. here's a quick trivia for everybody. Do you know this band? Do you know the name of each band members? Remember, if you have the experience.. it would not take a lot of time to answer this simple question. Experience is everything..

END
p.s Come on people, you've been to quiet.. talk to me..

Comments