Covering Ella Ella Eyy Eyy Eyy...

Have you listen to the radio recently? I need constant dosage of music when I'm driving and I either listen to the songs on my thumbdrive (using the FM transceiver), play a CD or listen to the radio.



I don't really have any favourite station yet somehow, Mix FM would always manage to grab my attention much longer than any other station. (Don't go smiling just yet, your 2 new DJ's especially the latest addition did not do well on winning my attention..)

That's besides the point, the last few days got me listening to an acoustic cover version of Rihanna's song 'Umbrella' by Marie Digby. The song was done beautifully that I came to like the song everytime it's on air. (I don't really like the original version, I switch station every time it was played on the radio)

So, I checked about Marie Digby on the internet and I'm amazed to know that she got her big break through youtube.com where she posted all her self-played guitar performances of her favourite song there. A YouTube phenomenon if I may say so.

She's now officially a recording artiste, Her version of 'Umberella' is now played at almost everywhere. From the look of it, she might have a big chance to be a huge star.

This is her first TV appearance on a show with Carson Daly (yes, that guy who's once on MTV)..

Ladies and Gentlemen, THIS IS MARIE DIGBY.

END
p.s Now why can't local talents show their true talent at the best merit instead of having to immitate somebody else.

Comments