I am the sky here..

The hardest part of deciding to move on, making changes in life and struggling for improvements is making the first step leaving all your past and old habits behind.


It's like leaving to a new home. You know you need to move to your new home yet, leaving the old home is a bit hard to do. Especially, when this old home brings lots of memories and experiences to you. Yet, you know that to keep on living at that home would not bring anything better to you. Maybe it's located in a bad community, maybe the house is beyond repair.. you need to move to a better place, yet to packed your things and prepare to move is really a hard thing to do.

Same goes with the move to make life better. When you see that your life is a mess, you think of ways to get out of that situation. The moment you need to make the first step, all those past, bad habits and experiences you had before lingers to hold you back from making that significant move.

You know that you need to keep moving no matter how hard it is right?

So, keep on moving. Make it happen. Just go forward and don't look back in regrets. You'll get the momentum rolling once you get the hang of the journey.

AND if you feel that the move is kinda lonely journey. Here's a song by Audioslave to keep you company.

I am not your rolling wheels
I am the highway
I am not your carpet ride
I am the sky
I am not your blowing wind
I am the sky here
I am not your autumn moon
I am the night
The night


Never fear the obstacle in front of you. Never hesitate. Face it and don't quit to that journey to a better life.

END
p.s the experience is worth the journey... I'm coming home today..

Comments