Will you, won't you, be the one I always know?



This will be the last day of another chapter in life. Tomorrow will start a new chapter. A much better chapter in life.

How would I know it will be a much better life? How can I guarantee it will when so many who take the plunge fails?

Well, I don't believe in any tips published on Magazines. (Especially those magazines that have too many products advertisements) They just want to make sure you keep coming back to insecurity and later by the products to think that it would make you 'feel good'. I know I will not fail this one because I will make sure it won't. Good things in life don't just happen, you have to take charge,make initiatives and make it happen.

I'm not saying things will be easy after this. I'm not saying there will not be any obstacles along the way but I will be ready to face all of it.. head on.

There's only one rule. Whatever that might come, "we only have each other". I will not explain on that rule here to any of you.

With the new chapter begins, I know I put an end to many worried minds of friends and relatives.

So this will be the last entry for this week. Maybe this last entry (or the second last) entry for this month as I will be away for a much bigger agenda.

I'm getting married tomorrow.

It's always have and never hold
You've begun to feel like home
What's mine is yours to leave or take
What's mine is yours to make your own


END
p.s If you know me in person and have not receive your invitation, do call me or email me for the details. You are invited for the reception on the 24th.

Comments