This could save your souls..

Last year, I was introduced to this movie & book about 'The Secret'. It is a very moving topic for everybody that I recommend those who believe they are not living in denial from their own life to watch this movie a few times.



This semi-documentary movie talk about the Law of Attractions. An old yet powerful concept of living your life.

You will attract all the things that you focus on. Even when you say that you do not want certain things, or hoping that you would not get anything that is not on your favor, it would still come to you even more simply because you put your energy and focus towards that direction.

As a Muslim, I know such Law does exists. Only that it is called differently. I remember back in school days, we used to have 4 words posted in front of our class which reflected the Law of Attraction.

The words are USAHA (effort), IMAN (have faith), TAWAKKAL (Leave it be) and ISTIQAMAH (persistence).

These 4 words accumulates what the Law of Attraction really is.

In the movie, they mention that your present state is NOT what you are now. It is the result of what your life are and what you did in the past. What you are in the future depends on what you are and doing now.

As most of us agree on this statement. Let's try to apply this to our situations at present.

1. What we are doing now and how our current life is doing are the results from our actions that we made and focus on in the past. (so, do not blame your current boss, friends or next door neighbor for what you are and how your life could be misreable at this moment)

2. How our country is doing at present. Whether the situation is good, bad or confusingly annoying.. It is the result of what have been done and governed in the past. (so, I strongly believe that it is not justified to blame the current administrators for any bad things the we now since it is a result from all actions in the past)


In short, what we think, believe and do today will be the result for the future to come. As a 'father to be', I am worried. Whatever negative feelings, thoughts and action (or non-action) that I choose take today will definitely give a result that affect their future.

If I'm in denial, their future will be denied. If I'm ignorant, they may not have common sense. If I'm self-centered, they might end up being vain.

So I would choose to take charge of my life. Live it according to what I want it to be and take action (even it shake my out of comfort) necessary to live a great life as soon as possible. I want them to be happy, intelligent, safe and most importantly live a very positive life surrounded by positive people.

I know what I want and it should be take into action NOW. I suggest you should do the same too.

END
p.s It's time to read less frontpage news, to focus less any politicians and focus more on your own dreams and goals. For now at least..

Comments