A tribute, an advise and a promise..



Earlier this year, the country was shocked by the demised of a multi-talented personality known to many as Loloq.

Those who knows me would also know how close I am to him and his family. A few even wonder as of why I did not write anything about him as my own tribute.

The truth is, it is never easy to talk about someone so close to you when they passed away. You just don't know where to start. Even if you do know what to say about him, it would not be easy to hold your composure to just sit in front of the PC and put up an entry to pay respect to this great man.

Until now, there are no words to describe him well.

All I can say, the experiences, guides, challenges and advises given by him will be cherished and remembered. I am what I am today because of this man who have been close to my life for the past 8 years.

And I will keep all my promise to him.

This will start by never giving up hope to be better each day. Do not abandon any dreams that's worth dying for.

I hope you do the same too.

Here's a song with one of his lyrics. I think it is appropriate that I share this song with everybody at this time of difficulty faced by many of us

Sebelum gugur tercalar jiwa parah
Jangan kau gugurkan airmata
Sebelum putus tali Tuhan Yang Esa
Jangan kau berputus asa


END
p.s To every difficulties there are solutions. Nobody can solve your problems until you start to solve it on your own. The thing is, do you have the guts to solve it?

Comments