Maybe he's trying to qualify for Raja Lawak season 3

Usually I do not want to comment on issues wrote by another blogger. Nor would I make any remarks on petty issues made out of tabloid-like reporting.

Unfortunately, I have to rule this one out.

Patrick Teoh do have a point here.

Here's his view on the issue of Norman Hakim's 'unfortunate' event.

Norman Hakim, you get the award for originality in bulls**t.

There might be something lost in translation in this story from The Star which was reporting on a report in Utusan Malaysia so you will have to make your own concessions as you read the story. I want you to read it and form your own conclusions if this isn't the funniest thing you've read in a long time. Here it is...

ACTOR Norman Hakim is willing to take starlet Memey Suhaiza as his second wife if that’s God’s will, Utusan Malaysia reported.

Norman, 32, however, did not confirm whether he was in a serious relationship with the 20-year-old actress.

“My love for my wife (Abby Abadi) is still very strong. Every day, I pray to Allah that only death will separate us. I do not want to split up with her through a divorce,” said the Gerak Khas TV series star.

However, Norman said he could not rule out the possibility that he and Memey may be fated to be together in future.


This is the first time in my memory where a man has actually blamed God for his adulterous affair with a woman while at the same time swearing in God's name that his love for his wife is very strong! I know polygamy is allowed in Islam but I am also very sure that Islam does not condone adultery. This man obviously wants to prove me wrong.

Funny? No?

Now, before any of you rush off to accuse me of insulting Islam and/or commenting on something that I am not qualified to comment etc. please know that I mean no disrespect to Islam or Muslims. I just find one man's attempts at defending his selfish actions quite hilarious.


What do I say? Patrick, I agree with you. Maybe he's qualifying for Raja Lawak Season 3.

END

Comments