Friday, 3 December 2010
The Fringe Benefits of Failure, and the Importance of Imagination | Harvard Magazine
Thursday, 21 October 2010
I am the most liberal and modern Muslim you will ever see. I love fashion and I love creativity. But this is definitely not the way Islamic Fashion should be.
Tuesday, 12 October 2010
According to the National Sales Association, 80% of sales are made on the 5th -12th contact:
* 2% of sales are made on the 1st contact
* 3% of sales are made on the 2nd contact
* 5% of sales are made on the 3rd contact
* 10% of sales are made on the 4th contact
* 80% of sales are made on the 5th-12th contact
What is really troubling is 92% of the sales people quit after 4 contacts. Here’s more troubling statistics:
* 44% quit after 1st no
* 22% quit after 2nd
* 14% quit after 3rd
* 12% quit after 4th
* 60% of people will say no at least 4 times
Moral of the story? “A NO does not mean NO forever!” Keep on keeping on!
Friday, 27 August 2010
Michelle Gamble-Risley is not only the owner of a business she successfully reinvented, she’s also the author of Second Bloom: 10 Steps to Reinvent, Rejuvenate and Realize a New Life. The book provides a 10-step strategic process for reinventing yourself and your life, with a particular focus on women. Here are Gamble-Risley’s top tips for reinventing yourself:
1. Define your values. “Get real about your values. You can say, ‘My family is really important to me,’ but if you’re traveling two weeks a month and working 60 or 70 hours a week… well, actions speak louder than words. Get real. What truly are your priorities, and what would you like for your life?”
2. Know what works. “Figure out what works and what doesn’t. If something’s not working, don’t hold onto it. Find a way to do what you want to do by figuring out what strategy you need to employ to make it work.”
3. Get out of your own way. “I watch lots of people chase their own tail. They’re fearful, they make excuses, there’s a lot of ‘I can’t because….’ You have to go for it and believe in yourself. If you can’t do that, then stay where you’re at.”
(taken from Seed of Success weekly news letter by Success.com)
The thing is, we all have people around us who are easily frustrated with their life and whatever situation life brings to them. Those situation changed in some way or another. But, one thing still the same.. the person who is complaining. How about doing something different for once and start being the new you? Seriously, I dare you.
Wednesday, 18 August 2010
As the Ramadhan Buffet continues its tradition, you might want to ask yourself which outlet have been certified as Halal.
After all, you are what you it. Here's the list.
Rabu, 18 Ogos 2010, 17:19:20
Objektif, Visi dan Misi
» Struktur Organisasi
» Sejarah Halal
Mengenai Pensijilan Halal
» Takrifan Halal
» Prosedur Permohonan
» Kadar Caj Perkhidmatan
» Prosedur Tambahan
» Keperluan Umum
» Makanan Dan Minuman
» Standard Malaysia
» Badan Islam Luar Negara
Manual Pemohon Sistem e-Halal
Read more at www.halal.gov.my
Hakcipta 2010. All rights reserved Jakim. (Sesuai dengan paparan 1024 x 768 pixel menggunakan IE 6 atau Mozilla Firefox.)
Saturday, 24 July 2010
Friday, 9 July 2010
The living legend shows us what true friendship really means.