I am the most liberal and modern Muslim you will ever see. I love fashion and I love creativity. But this is definitely not the way Islamic Fashion should be.
Thursday, 21 October 2010
Tuesday, 12 October 2010
I read this from a newsletter by BFM (Business FM). We always talk about persistence in Business. We always talk about how practice makes perfect. But what we don't really explain is the result that will come for doing so. Here it is..
According to the National Sales Association, 80% of sales are made on the 5th -12th contact:
* 2% of sales are made on the 1st contact
* 3% of sales are made on the 2nd contact
* 5% of sales are made on the 3rd contact
* 10% of sales are made on the 4th contact
* 80% of sales are made on the 5th-12th contact
What is really troubling is 92% of the sales people quit after 4 contacts. Here’s more troubling statistics:
* 44% quit after 1st no
* 22% quit after 2nd
* 14% quit after 3rd
* 12% quit after 4th
* 60% of people will say no at least 4 times
Moral of the story? “A NO does not mean NO forever!” Keep on keeping on!
See this Amp at http://amplify.com/u/cbuf