Newsflash : There's no Flasher Around here..

What else to say when all my plans made for the weekend are either cancelled, postponed or totally forgotten... THat would make an exciting weekend doesn;t it?

Anyway, excuse me for not being able to update the blog more regularly than I would want it. It is really hard make time to update the blog when there are so many things to figure out and get it done in the shortest time possible and all of it ranked urgent in the priority list. (and all of it are work related)..

OK, enough about work. I would not spill all this out until it is all done and going.

THIS JUST CAME IN... My thoughts over a few issues disccussed around me, going live in 3...2....1... we're on air..

BULLLIES IN SCHOOLS
: Yes, personally experienced that when I'm in secondary school. Hostel life is tough.. That's what make us who we are now. Independant, survivor, strategic thinker.. and yet, values brotherhood and friendship like one strong family.

However, what we heard on the news lately was way out of boundaries. And sadly say, all of it came from Religious School..

Here's an opinion "We all learn about religion, some of us learn deeper about religion and practice it well.. But THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE LICENCE TO PUNISH ANYBODY YOU FEEL WRONG IN WHATEVER WAYS YOU WANT TO PUNISH THEM FOR THE SAKE OF - IN THE NAME OF GOD" and I hope everybody got this clear. (that includes you too.. other religion practitioner who think about the same way..) Because, If you think God will be very proud of what you're doing.. He's NOT!.

WEDDING AND 'DUIT HANTARAN' : So.. I wonder of all those years I live, I've always heard about the mother putting high price on the daughter and so on. Some put the pricing based of market value, some do a bit of research checking latest pricing trends (looks, image, job, status etc etc etc..)

HERE'S MY OPINION (although it would matter coz I'll never get any chance to fix price..but here goes..)

1. Makcik boleh letak price tag kat anak makcik tak? Kalau takde pricetag dengan spec listing, saya boleh report kat KHEDN.. Orang jual PC dengan Ayam pun letak Pricetag makcik..

2. Ada waranty card tak makcik? Hanis tu.. kalau lepas kawin terus sakit.. SIapa nak tanggung tu?.. Harga kena la berpatutuan dengan quality barang kan makcik?.. saya tanya je..

3. Ada after-sales service tak? Value-added Service.. Kalau dia buat perangai tak senonoh dia tu.. Makcik marah saya ke marah dia?.. Saya customer tau..

4. Laa makcik.. angin lak? Macam mana nak letak harga anak tinggi-tinggi kalau baru tanya camni pun dah nak marah?.. Kan ke potential buyer ni..

Hehe.. SO there you go. An Update by a screwed-up (almost) mind of me.

END.

p.s Now, do not speculate that this happened to me.. Girlfriend pun takde la.. How can such thing happen to me in any way?. JUst a thought from things happening around me last weekend..

Comments