Not just a team.. we're FAMILY!!

she said that I need lip gloss. For what??

We undergo photo sessions for our company last Monday. With the team and experience that we have here, we don't need to hire outside services for this. All done in-house. Here's some raw snippets of what we did last monday. It's a circus!!

the solo session

you heard about the pontianak who goes to hollywood?


Like I said, this is just the raw materials. The final result of this session is on the way. I'll put it up once it's ready. Anyway, ladies and gentlemen... Introducing the wonderful team of ANSAR CHANNEL. (and I would not trade this team for others)

The team 'almost-professional' pose'

The team 'not-professional-at-all' pose


The result of this session??? TUNGGUUUUU...!!!

END
p.s Oh yeah, have a wonderful weekend ahead everybody. I forgot it's already weekend..

Comments