Habla espanol ??

Ayy yay yay yay yay yay...

You Should Learn Spanish

For you, learning a language is about career advancement and communication.
Knowing Spanish will bring you tons of possiblities for jobs and travel. Bárbaro!


OK, so it's a Sunday, I'm still awake with no sleep since yesterday, I'm in my office and bored. What better to do than taking this quiz isn't it? (excuses.. I know..)

The result... Taking spanish class? ahh.. Si Senor, Si..

Now maybe coz I have too many spanish influence around me this weekend.. Real Madrid, Tequila Sunrise (the song..), Santana feat Steven Tyler..

Oh yes, Santana's song got me hooked.. I'll put the video up later. For now, here's part of the lyrics..

And I know, I know, I know
Part of me says let it go
That life happens for a reason
I don't, I don't, I don't
It goes I never went before
But this time, this time
I'm gonna try anything that just feel better

- Just Feel Better (Santana feat Steven Tyler)


OK.. Have a wonderful Sunday Everybody..

Comprende ??

END

Comments