Republic of Legoland welcomes you..

As a kid, I didn't get much toys on my possession. Back then, it's hard being a kid living in JB, where everyday Toy commercial being aired every few minutes during evening cartoon section by the Singapore Channel. While all toys seems cool to have at that time, you seldom get the toys that you want. Bigger possibility, you won't get the toys at all.



Yes, it's kinda frustrating at most times when you asked for the toys and the answer by my parent is 'NO'.

Somehow, every few months, they would still buy some toys for us, provided that we behave well (which, I usually fails on this..) and we are willing to share the toys among siblings..(ok, I have no problem with this..)




The most popular toys that we usually get is Lego. We have all sorts of lego. From the huge brick lego to the small bricks lego. From making a building to making a boat.. We had most of it..

Kinda think of it.. Now I know why my dad insist of having more Legos than having all that 'cool action figures..'




Lego is not just a toy. It's almost the ultimate educational toy that develops your creativities.

Enjoy the magnificent build of the Lego Stadium.. build in conjunction with World Cup 2006.



I'm glad that got my chance to play with Legos..

END
p.s Finally, England manage to pull off a good game last night.

Comments