I've given all I can, it's not enough..

Let this be the first entry on this holy month of Ramadhan. I did not have a good start for this time around, yet I still hope it will be better along the way.

Now, this is the month where all evil will be tied and stored away. This is the month where we refrain ourselves from doing useless and unnecessary matters. This is also the month that IF we're good enough to be among the chosen ones, we will experienced the night of Lailatul Qadar and be granted of our wish.



So, in this month of Ramadhan, I wish to refresh my life, to renew all hopes and dreams, to be enlighten by all the greatness of life that Allah have to offer. In short, I just hope to be a better person, which I know I am already far from achieving it. Still there is nothing wrong with hoping for the better and struggling to achieve it.

And I hope the very best for all of you too.

Here's an old song that suits me perfectly that this moment of time. Watch the video and read the lyrics.. See if it makes any sense to you..

KARMA POLICE - Radiohead
Karma police,
Arrest this man, he talks in maths
He buzzes like a fridge,
He's like a detuned radio

Karma police,
Arrest this girl, her hitler hairdo,
Is making me feel ill
And we have crashed her party

This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get
When you mess with us

Karma police,
I've given all I can, it's not enough
I've given all I can, but we're still on the payroll

This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get
When you mess with us

And for a minute there
I lost myself, I lost myself
And for a minute there
I lost myself, I lost myself

For a minute there
I lost myself, I lost myself..


RAMADHAN AL-MUBARAK everybody..

END

Comments