In a sentence..

It's still the first month of 2007. I think it's OK to still talk about 2006 a bit. Somebody asked me how would I spontaneously describe the year 2006 in a sentence. A sentence that would give a general view of how it is in 2006.



Here's my answer..

"It's a year for TV icons, failed celebrity marriages and James makes the news."

Just give it a thought..

In 2006, heroes came from reality TV, all high profile celebrity weddings end up with failure. In the end, there are many James who make their marks.

I can easily name 4 popular James without thinking much..

James Blunt for his hit singles..
James Morrison for his big break..
James Bond for the hit movie.. AND
James Brown for err.. for hit the end of his life.

Am I right? That's how I describe the year 2006.

So, thank you for your time. Help yourself with the video. It's a song by James Blunt (yes.. I know, 2 video from him in the same month).

Enjoy this song called 'Wisemen'

Really sorry now,
They weren't to know.
They got caught up in your talent show,
With you pernickety little bastards in your fancy dress,
Who just judge each other and try to impress


So how do you describe the year 2006 in a sentence?

END
p.s For those who are not able to make any new year resolution, don't worry. There're another 2 new year celebration coming soon. Maal Hijrah and Chinese New Year. You can still make it.. hehehe..

Comments