You know I'm gonna be like YOU!!

Here's a classic song by the late Harry Chapin, an artiste and a humanitarian who lived his life ensuring the life those who are unfortunate are well taken care.



The song has been covered by many artiste. Among them are Ugly Kid Joe in the 90's and was also featured in Rockstar Supernova performed by Dilana.

A great song, even the lyric is featured in one of Zig Ziglar's book.

Here's one song for all you parents to give a thought.... and for all of us to wonder if we would end up exactly like our parents. I'm not going to post the full lyrics, you have to make an effort if you want to understand the song... (hehehe, something to ponder over a peaceful weekend).

This is 'Cats In The Cradle'

And he was talking before I knew it and as he grew
He said, "I’m gonna be like you, Dad,
You know I’m gonna be like you"


END
p.s Either that, or you end up to be exactly like your bibik..hahahah

Comments