Shine on the limelight hoggers till they go blind..

What have our nation become? Almost everybody seeking that single limelight. Enough that artiste need the limelight. That is comprehensible. Even when 4 diva's collaborate in a song and everybody silently (silent??) trying to top each other when they should work with one another.. THAT too, is still comprehensible.



What happen when politicians, athletes, TV personalities, CEOs, scriptwriters, social workers and even bloggers who seems desperate seeking the limelight? OK, excuse the politicians, I can understand why they need it. (Same as top paragraph..)

OK, I admit we seek a certain acknowledgment to what we do. But that just mean each seek the limelight on your areas of interest. Right?

So what the hell that everybody is hogging for the same limelight? Everybody's seems to be seeking for fame and glamour. The same way the artiste and the big P are getting. Even journalist wants to be a talkshow host. Better still, a mediocre sportsman turns up to be a TV host.

That itself is already not a good sign, yet now bloggers seeking for celebrity star around their neck? How low can you go?

Just do whatever you are meant to do. Popularity and public acknowledgment will come eventually without even you seek for it. That is.. If you're good enough.

Then again, this land is run by crude advertisers.. forget about my suggestions and just do whatever you feel right. What is ethics anyway, right?

Don't get me wrong here.. (don't sue me..) I'm just wondering what's going on here..

Baby on your own you take a cautious step
Do you wanna give it up?
But all I want is for you to SHINE
Shine down on me (just show me something)
Shine on this life that's burning out
(you show me something that I never know)



END
p.s ya ampun pak, ngak menuduh pak.. ampunn.. buah pikiran aja..

Comments