More than anything..

I should have post this entry a few days ago. Unfortunately, my time online is no longer as much as before.



Anyway, I would like to thank all of you... Family, relatives, close friends, business partners and acquaintances who made the effort to bring great wishes on my Birthday last Wednesday (Yes, I'm now 33 and feeling great about it). I would love to list all the names down, but that would just too long for a blog entry.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!.. and I thank all of you for the wonderful kind thoughts.

Wish is a wonderful process. Isn't it? When you wish, You're actually having a dream,
setting your goal, putting all your hopes at the highest value and pray that it will come true. All that process are taking place accordingly and simultaneously in this act that we call 'WISH'..

A wish is NOT a wish.. IF you're wish is not sincere enough and IF you don't really want it badly.

Justlike your goals and dreams.. The best wishes you could ever make are the those wishes that are larger than yourself. Especially.. when it's a wish not for your own personal.

This is a song by Rascal Flatts. Dedicated to all of you who dare to think much bigger than your own life and take on anything that comes along the way. This is a song for those who dare to take risks because they really care.

Watch the video. It's actually a visual of the lyrics to the song. So can almost feel like Karaoke..

So,this is my wish... Wishing that you would stay strong and be even stronger.

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, Your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, And wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.


END
p.s Go on.. make a Wish. If you're not sure if it can come true. Come and meet me. Let's talk about that. Shall we?

Comments