A special day for special people

Last Saturday was definitely a very important date to remember. Interesting events happened on that day.


Yes, our Prime Minister got married to Jeanne Abdullah in Putrajaya. Finally, we have a first lady. (although I still don't really get the idea of VIP marrying a pan-Asian or Caucasian) which occur almost the same as my engagement to a lovely lady in Bagan Lalang.

So, the ceremony falls on the same day our beloved PM got married. Favourite remarks that I heard was "Kenapa sama tarikh dengan wedding Pak Lah?".. or "Kau tumpang tarikh dia eh?" or "So, you're trying to get the aura from the PM?" .. and other of such remarks..

Here's the answer to all those remarks..
"Ever thought that MAYBE our Prime Minister wants to share the date with me?" ..

OR

"MAYBE it's a sign that I might be the next Prime Minister?" (OK, it's a joke.. do not make it an issue in the Parliament .. Forget the ass-kissing attempt using this entry)

With that.. Yes, I'm engaged. Now begin the mystical challenge of engagement.

END
p.s Q&A on this matter will not be entertain until further notice. Any information requested should be directed to my PR (including a nominal gossip fee) if you desperately need to gossip.. hahahahah

Comments