Inipun ada macam nak terkucil...

Ask any Malay Malaysians and Singaporeans if they ever watched and remember any scenes from the old Jalan Ampas Studio movies, you might just end up not just one scene, but maybe more than 5 scenes.



Those black and white movies does affect our lives in some way or another. At the very least, we learn something about our own culture and attitude in the most funny, ironic and cynical manner.

I don't remember much of those scenes from the serious or romantic movies of those era. I guess I'm those few people who wouldn't care less about the staple star, Tan Sri P Ramlee.

BUT, I do love all the comedies by those era. From Bujang Lapuk series, to Labu Labu and Do Re Mi, the funny lines are just great. It's amazing to see how they could come up with such ideas.

Yes, it's P Ramlee who's directing all those movies. But, to me the real comic hero of Jalan Ampas would not be him.

If there's one name that I would pick as the comedy hero of Jalan Ampas. I would pick the man behind the word 'Sarkis' himself when he spelled it as 'Alif Mim Nun Wau, Alif tendang Wau'..

Pak S.Shamsudin. I SALUTE YOU!

Agree??

Just watch the video and tell me if you agree..

END
p.s It's spelled in Jawi, just try to figure out what does it spells for..

Comments